Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wedding Cake Project


Almost 06 months I not upate my blog. Because I was very busy at this semester 4. A lot of project assignment like slide presentation, memorable moment video, wedding cake project, ginger bread project, future business plan, moral assignment for helping people(blood donation campaign). Beside that I also attending Eddie Spence and Debbie Brown 05 days hands on course and PME sugar paste diploma course.

Although I was very busy but I really enjoy it. Because I can learn of different techinqu and knowledge about royal icing and sugar paste(fondant) so when I handle it will become more confidence for me.

Now I would like to share my Wedding Cake Project to your guys!


4 Tier Roses and Sipral cascade Butterfly



Bottom was using royal icing piping out the string work.
Hand make sugar paste roses using petal method
Using roses cutter for the white rose



No comments:

Post a Comment